Saturday, February 14, 2009

Stars; Undertow

legs, face, hair, shoes, hair again, blazer, top, basically everything
I AM OBSESSED.

school has been shitty. endless projects and graded assignments mean lack of sleep (insomnia does not help) and missing out on my virtual life (only have the time to go to worgi instead of lookbook but lookbook's new unchronological layout is annoying me AND not watching my favourite shows!!):

meanwhile it has been an exciting week for kittyboy
he's got his pink IC back (hello civilian!) and he's also now my favourite Safest Driver EVER. I fell asleep next to him in the front seat the second time he drove me (extreme fatigue mentioned above may also have played an important part..) when usually i'd keep my eyes wide open fearing for my life

happy valentine's Y
i shall be back tonight if i have pictures

/p.s. don' want to imagine what life would be like 8 days from now.. ):